Today, we expanded to all major markets in California, including Los Angeles, Sacramento, Orange County, San Diego, and of course, the good ol’ Bay Area.
You can now request LicketyShip same-day delivery service in just about any city within the great state of California!
Check out our new, smoother interface, complete with the folowing new and improved features:
- More Stuff: the old weight 200 lb. limit is gone — Now deliver up to 5500 lbs. of stuff!
- More Choices: choose delivery speeds of 1, 2, or 4 hours, up to 30 days in advance
- More Wheels: choose your delivery vehicle — anything from pickup trucks to 14-footers
- More Control: instant order tracking by e-mail, web, and SMS
We’ve also launched service with a few new business customers:
- Los Angeles Times: using LicketyShip to offer same-day delivery for items sold on their classifieds site, Recycler.com.
- K&L Wine Merchants: using LicketyShip to offer same-day delivery for wine ordes by phone
- Ztail: using LicketyShip to offer same-day delivery for eBay users
We’ll be hard at work over the next few months expanding our service to even more cities, and fulfilling our mission of making same-day delivery accessible and easy to use for everyone!